Do you like S’mores?! Roasting a marshmallow over an open fire until it’s the perfect golden brown…then smooshing it between chocolate and grahman crackers…amazing, right?
WELL, when you can’t light up a fire, these are the next best thing!!
See the lightly-browned marshmallow spots?!
I brought these to work! We had an all-day training session…and the 8 of us in the training did quite a good job almost polishing off this whole container..
TOTALLY worth it. Deeelicious gooey, sticky, chocolatey, marshmallow, and graham flavor!!
1 1/2 cups graham crackers, crushed (1 sleeve)
2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup softened butter
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
3 Hershey bars, broken up
1 1/4 cups ripped-up marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 15×10 inch baking pan with foil. Spray the foil with baking spray.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the butter, sugar and vanilla. Add in the eggs and beat well. Add in the flour mixture and mix on a low speed just until incorporated. Finally add in the chocolate and marshmallows.
4. Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until nicely golden-colored.
5. Cool Completely on a cooling rack. Cut into bars, and serve!